Our foodbank works using a voucher referral system. Find out more about how we work.
We know that anyone can find themselves at crisis point for a number of different reasons.
In order to provide the most appropriate help for the circumstances of your situation we work with local agencies. If they feel you are struggling to put food on the table, they will issue you with a foodbank voucher. The local agency can also provide long term support if needed to help address some of the issues behind the reasons for your crisis.
Our foodbank works with a number of different agencies, such as Citizens Advice, housing associations, children’s centres and health visitors. To find out more about the agencies that hold our vouchers and how you can get help, please see the list below or contact us.
When you visit a referral agency they will take some basic details from you to complete the voucher. This will help them to identify the cause of your crisis and offer practical guidance. It also means we are able to prepare suitable emergency food for the right number of people.
If you are a referral agency and would like to become a registered voucher holder for our foodbank, please contact us to find out more.
Malvern Hills foodbank Referral Agencies
(Note April 2017 – this list is work in progress)
- Age UK – Malvern & District
- Bromford Housing
- Citizens Advice Bureau – Malvern
- CCP County Community Projects
- Deaf Direct
- Fortis Living
- Great Malvern Primary School
- Herefordshire County Council Family Support
- Home Start – Malvern
- Hope Church Family Upton upon Severn
- Lyttelton Well
- Malvern Health Centre
- Time to Talk CCG
- Health Visitors
- National Probation Service, Worcester
- Rooftop Housing Group
- Royal British Legion
- Sanctuary Supported Living
- Stonham Homegroup (Malvern)
- Stourport Health Visiting Team
- Stroke Association
- Upton upon Severn Baptist Church
- Upton upon Severn Surgery
- Victim Support
- Warwickshire and West Mercia Community Rehabilitation Company (CRC)
- WM Housing (formerly Nexus)
- Worcestershire County Council
- Worcestershire Family Nurse Partnership
- Worcestershire Health and Care (NHS)
- Worcestershire Macmillan Citizens Advice