Our foodbank works using a voucher referral system. Find out more about how we work.
We know that anyone can find themselves at crisis point for a number of different reasons.
In order to provide the most appropriate help for the circumstances of your situation we work with local agencies. If they feel you are struggling to put food on the table, they will issue you with a foodbank voucher. The local agency can also provide long term support if needed to help address some of the issues behind the reasons for your crisis.
Our foodbank works with a number of different local agencies, such as Malvern Citizens Advice Bureau, housing associations, including Fortis Living, children’s centres, health visitors and social workers. To find out more about the agencies that hold our vouchers and how you can get help, please see the list below or contact us.
When you visit a referral agency they will take some basic details from you to complete the voucher. This will help them to identify the cause of your crisis and offer practical guidance. It also means we are able to prepare suitable emergency food for the right number of people.
If you are a referral agency and would like to become a registered voucher holder for our foodbank, please contact us to find out more.
Malvern Hills foodbank Referral Agencies
(Note June 2018 – this list is work in progress)
- Age UK Herefordshire and Worcestershire
- Age UK – Malvern & District
- Blue Sky Tenancies, 39 Duke Of Edinburgh Way, Malvern
- Bromford Housing
- CAB: Citizens Advice Bureau – Malvern
- CCP: Caring for Communities and People
- Deaf Direct, Worcester
- Family Nurse Partnership (NHS)
- Worcs Family Nurse Partnership (Ripplez CIC)
- Fortis Living
- Great Malvern Primary School
- Herefordshire County Council
- Her Majesty’s Prison & Probation Service
- Home Start – Malvern
- Hope Church Family Upton upon Severn
- Job Centre Plus, Malvern Library
- Lyttelton Well
- Malvern Hills District Council
- NHS: National Health Service, Worcestershire
- Riverboats Children’s Centre, Upton upon Severn
- Rooftop Housing Group
- Royal British Legion
- Sanctuary Supported Living
- St James Primary School
- St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
- Stroke Association
- Sunshine Children’s Centre
- Upton upon Severn Baptist Church
- Upton upon Severn Surgery
- Victim Support
- Warwickshire and West Mercia Community Rehabilitation Company (CRC)
- West Mercia Homes
- West Mercia Police IOM Team
- What Makes You Different Makes You Beautiful (WMYDMYB)
- Worcestershire County Council
- Worcestershire Macmillan Citizens Advice
- Young Solutions