Get Help

How to get help

If you need help from our food bank please contact one of our Referral Agencies

The most important step is to get a foodbank voucher.

In order to provide the most appropriate help for the circumstances of your situation we work with local referral agencies. If they feel you are struggling to put food on the table, they will generate a foodbank voucher for you. The local agency can also provide long term support if needed to help address the issues behind the reasons for your crisis. Agencies we work with include: Citizens Advice, housing support officers, children’s centres, health visitors, social services and some local charities.

Contact a Referral Agency

Citizens Advice Bureau National Help Line

If you can’t afford food, you can call 0808 2082138 (freephone) to speak to a trained and independent Citizens Advice agent (Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm). Please note this number is for people who do not have enough money for food – if you are a local organisation or charity that works with people who might need the foodbank, please contact us directly.

Alternatively, please call 01684 563611 to speak to South Worcestershire Citizens Advice who will be able to issue you with a food bank voucher if necessary.

Alternatively, you can contact another local referral agency.

If you are unsure about which agency to contact, you can call or email the foodbank and we can discuss your situation and put you in touch with a relevant local agency.

The referral agency will discuss your situation and issue a foodbank voucher where appropriate..

If you have any further questions our FAQ’s page may help, or feel free to give us a call.


Back to Get Help